Now Hiring coaches!
Are you passionate about sharing your knowledge of gymnastics and trampoline? Do you have excellent class management skills and enjoy working with all ages and abilities? Do you appreciate the value of challenging yet non-competitive programs? Are you a team player who knows how to have fun yet still be professional in your approach?
Flip Factory is a unique organization and facility which offers programs for toddlers through to adults and beginners through to pros. We have classes in gymnastics, trampoline, circus, parkour, Ninja Warrior and stunt training. We are an industry leader in gymnastic-based programs and continue to innovate and create!
We are looking for 3-5 additional team members to join our team. Part-time to full time positions are available, specifically:
1. Daytime preschool gymnastics coach.
2. Late afternoon and evening circus/ gymnastics/ trampoline coach.
3. Late afternoon and evening parkour/ Ninja Warrior/ stunt/ trampoline coach.
4. Weekend preschool & youth coach.
We are willing to train the right people in circus, Ninja, parkour and stunts however, a strong background in gymnastics and/or trampoline is essential.
If you think this job would be a great fit for you please send us a resume and cover letter by email. No phone calls please.
Now hiring Office & Café Assistant!
Are you looking for a great new job? Flip Factory is hiring an office & café assistant! In this role you will be responsible for providing administrative & café support with part of your time spent in the office and part spent in the café.
As an Office Assistant your primary duties will include:
- Greeting and directing customers
- Answering inquiries, taking bookings & registrations, and providing customer assistance over phone, email, and in person.
- Overseeing Tot Spot, our indoor playground area.
- Sign drop in participants to Tot Spot.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of Tot Spot.
- Assist in opening gym and prepare facility for opening.
- Provide support to the Office Manager as needed.
- Basic office duties including filing, data entry, managing supplies, etc.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of common areas and bathrooms.
As a Café Assistant your primary duties will include:
- Preparing and serving a variety of food and drinks to order. Our menu includes specialty coffee, tea, Italian soda, sandwiches, panini, and a variety of grab & go snacks.
- Maintaining cleanliness and quality of café, eating areas, and Tot Spot at all times.
- Processing payments for café orders and Tot Spot.
As an ideal candidate your experience and skills will include:
- Experience in customer service, food service, reception, or other public facing role.
- An upbeat, friendly personality and good attitude.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, noisy environment.
- Basic computer and clerical skills.
- Previous café experience would be an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs, crawl into tight spaces (indoor playground equipment), and travel up and down stairs frequently.
- The ability to work independently and problem solve.
- An interest or experience in gymnastics, circus, parkour, or other sports & fitness would be considered an asset, but not required.
- Previous experience working with children & families.
As a Flip Factory team member this position includes:
- A fun, friendly, and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive wages.
- Possible room for advancement.
- Drop in classes for no charge.
This is an entry level position with training shifts starting as soon as possible. Regular schedule will begin in September with 32.5 hours per week with mornings shifts Monday & Tuesday, and full day shifts on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Additional hours may be required for vacation coverages during session breaks. If you think this job would be a great fit for you please send us a resume and cover letter. No phone calls please.
FL!P is a fitness movement! We are redesigning the landscape for gymnastic-based organizations and circus centers. We are challenging traditional ideas and approaches by forging ahead with fresh attitudes, new ideas and methodologies built on a solid foundation of 'Fun, Fitness for All' and spearheaded by a dedicated and multi-talented team of coaches, trainers, athletes, artists and support staff.