Now hiring Office & Cafe Assistant!
Are you looking for a great new job? Flip Factory is hiring an office & café assistant! In this role you will be responsible for providing administrative & café support with part of your time spent in the office and part spent in the café.
As an Office Assistant your primary duties will include:
- Greeting and directing customers
- Answering inquiries, taking bookings & registrations, and providing customer assistance over phone, email, and in person.
- Overseeing Tot Spot, our indoor playground area.
- Sign drop in participants to Tot Spot.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of Tot Spot.
- Assist in opening gym and prepare facility for opening.
- Provide support to the Office Manager as needed.
- Basic office duties including filing, data entry, managing supplies, etc.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of common areas and bathrooms.
As a Café Assistant your primary duties will include:
- Preparing and serving a variety of food and drinks to order. Our menu includes specialty coffee, tea, Italian soda, sandwiches, panini, and a variety of grab & go snacks.
- Maintaining cleanliness and quality of café, eating areas, and Tot Spot at all times.
- Processing payments for café orders and Tot Spot.
As an ideal candidate your experience and skills will include:
- Experience in customer service, food service, reception, or other public facing role.
- An upbeat, friendly personality and good attitude.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, noisy environment.
- Basic computer and clerical skills.
- Previous café experience would be an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs, crawl into tight spaces (indoor playground equipment), and travel up and down stairs frequently.
- The ability to work independently and problem solve.
- An interest or experience in gymnastics, circus, parkour, or other sports & fitness would be considered an asset, but not required.
- Previous experience working with children & families.
As a Flip Factory team member this position includes:
- A fun, friendly, and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive wages.
- Possible room for advancement.
- Drop in classes for no charge.
This is an entry level position with training shifts starting as soon as possible. Regular schedule will begin in September with 32.5 hours per week with mornings shifts Monday & Tuesday, and full day shifts on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Additional hours may be required for vacation coverages during session breaks. If you think this job would be a great fit for you please send us a resume and cover letter by email. No phone calls please.