Tot Spot Rules
Tot Spot is free to registered participants 5 years and younger on the day of their class. Siblings who are not registered in a same-day program can sign in and pay for a drop in at Flip Café or the front desk.
Children crawling through to 5 years old are welcome to use Tot Spot. For the safety of our kids, no one 6 years and older is allowed to play in this space including the beach, hillside climber, bouncy castle, and mezzanine. Parents are responsible for watching their children in Tot Spot and ensuring their older kids do not enter the play area.
- All participants must sign in at the Flip Café or front desk before entering the play area.
- Tot Spot is a parent-supervised space! Parents must be actively watching their children.
- Parents are welcome to sit on the blue mats or floors. No adults in the bouncy castle or actively using the equipment.
- No food, drinks, bottles, or outside toys in the play space.
- Make sure that the white gates are closed behind you when you enter and exit the play space or eating area.
- Climb on the equipment only! Do not climb or stand on counter ledges, tables, benches, or chairs.
- Bare feet are safest for kids! Vinyl mats and climbing structures can be slippery. Parents may be barefoot or in socks. No outdoor footwear is permitted in Tot Spot or the eating area.
- For the safety of the children and our equipment large pieces of equipment are not to be moved. Please leave incline mats, donut mat, large blocks, slides, beams, and climbing structures in place. Do not build forts or obstacle courses.
- Rocking horses must stay on the floor and are not to be used inside the bouncy castle, in or under the climbing structures, or to travel down the slides.
- Maximum of 3 children in the bouncy castle at a time. Please be aware that there is a risk of collision and children should be closely supervised.
- Children are not permitted to jump from the top of the bouncy castle slide or climb from the bottom of the slide.
- No mats, rocking horses, or toys are permitted inside the bouncy castle.
- No running or chasing games, aggressive play, flips, handstands, or cartwheels are permitted in Tot Spot. Please be mindful of the crawlers.
- Flip Factory reserves the right to revoke play privileges in the event of unsafe behavior without refund.
- Parents are responsible to ensure that their kids aged 6 years and up are not entering Tot Spot.